For Healthy Menstrual Cycle
BLOSSOM is a proprietary Ayurvedic formulation. It works on the body’s Endocannabinoid system (ECS) to restore and maintain menstrual health. The full spectrum of cannabinoids in this Vijaya leaf-based medication provides a natural treatment for symptomatic relief.
The Endocannabinoid System (ECS) is present in every human being. A cell-signalling system spread across the body, it comprises molecules which act as neurotransmitters. The Phytocannabinoids bind with the CB1 and CB2 receptors which helps stimulate the cell signalling system and helps regulate menstrual cycle, improve reproductive health and reduces cramps.
We want you to get started on your journey as soon as possible! So, we will try our best to dispatch your order within 48 hours! Appreciate your patience.
Cannabinoids present in Vijaya have shown to reduce cytokine and chemokine levels, which suppresses inflammatory responses by binding with the CB2 receptors present in immune cells and could help alleviate period pain. In Ayurveda, Lodhra helps in maintaining the ratio of estrogen and progesterone in the female body, thus preventing menstrual irregularity. Ashoka helps manage various gynaecological and menstrual problems while regulating heavy, irregular and painful periods and provides relief from abdominal pain and spasms.
In Ayurveda, Dashmoola (a blend of 10 roots) is described as an analgesic. Dashmoola may relieve menstrual cramps probably by prostaglandin synthesis inhibition. Prostaglandin, a class of pro-inflammatory chemicals, which trigger muscle contractions, help the uterus shed its lining and excessive production of prostaglandins resulting in the onset of menstrual cramps. Shunthi inhibits the body’s production of prostaglandins thereby reducing menstrual cramps and menstrual pain.
Lepidium sativum (Chandrasur) is considered as diuretic, and febrifuge in abdominal discomfort. It helps in relieving pain from menstrual cramps owing to its analgesic action. As per Ayurveda, Ajwain provides relief from menstrual pain, premenstrual cramps, and bloating. It is also considered as an excellent muscle relaxant.
Lodhra is known to have anti-androgenic effects on PCOS and improve fertility. The phytoestrogenic compounds in Ashoka delivers anti-estrogenic effects and thereby, assists in the management of PCOS & PCOD hormonal and reproductive complications.
HOW TO USE
One capsule twice a day after meals, or as directed by the physician
Vijaya* Leaf, Ashoka Bark Extract, Lodhra Bark Extract, Ajwain Fruits Extract, Shunthi Rhizomes Extract, Chandrasur Seeds Extract, Dashmool Extract
*Vijaya - Cannabis Sativa Linn.
In the true nature of Ayurvedic formulas - it shows efficacy after disciplined and routine usage. Rooted in the Ayurvedic philosophy, we have provided you with a product that includes cannabis in its natural form with the full spectrum of (plant-based) Phyto-cannabinoids, that allows for sustained healing and well-being.
Keep the bottle in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight
1. Please study the product brand ingredients carefully.
2. Discontinue if you have an allergic reaction when consuming
3. Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women
4. Please consult a doctor if you are suffering from heart conditions before consuming
5. Please consult a doctor if you are under any other form of medication/treatment before consuming
1. This medicine should only be taken after a meal.
2. Do not consume while under the influence of alcohol.
3. Not to be consumed by children under 18 years of age.
4. Do not consume while driving/riding or operating machinery.
1. Taking this medication along with sedatives (e.g., barbiturates), may cause too much sedation/sleepiness.
2. Vijaya Leaf-based medication might slow blood clotting. This medication along with anticoagulants (medicines which slow blood clotting) may increase the risk of bruising and bleeding.
3. Taking this medication along with drugs for alcohol deaddiction may cause agitation.
Cannabinoids X Endocannabinoid System
The tablets are really amazing. They literally work. Easy to use .. loved the product and packaging.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What does BLOSSOM contain?
What are the benefits of proprietary herbal blends?
What are the disease indications where this product can be recommended?
What is the recommended dose?
What is the best time to consume this product?
What are the contraindications for this capsule?
Does the Cannabis (Vijaya) leaf-based product range have full spectrum extract or broad-spectrum extract or CBD isolate?
Is it legal to consume products with the Cannabis Leaf extract in India?
What is the Difference between CBD Oil & Hemp Seed Oil?
Is CBD present in Hemp seed Oil?
What is CBD?
Can CBD get me high?